Monday, January 3, 2011

The New Year

Well The mansion is almost done, taking a little break to do a competition with my friend JLSimberry. We are both making starter homes under 16,000. We are using the same layout but seeing what we do with them :) Has been fun! She goes back to school soon so I am glad she to be doing something with her. The starter home will be my next upload. But it has given me a great idea for my next contest, when I have a little spare cash again. Starting off the New Year with new ideas and a new upload coming in this week. I think I may start doing some recolors and uploading them, I have never done it before but would like to learn. So you may begin to see clothing and furniture along with my sims and homes. Well guess it is time to get back to the real world. Will be working on my starter more tonight. Have a wonderful New Year everyone! (A little late but better then never, right?) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment